Sunday, May 27, 2012




Happy Anniversary My Love!


Seventeen years ago, after knocking down a lit candle and lots and lots of nerves, I heard the two words that have made my life better ever since, “I Do.”  Since then there have been different states, different jobs, and different lifestyles.  I have lost friends, gained friends, and yet there is still my Best friend.
She has put up with my obsessions, my transgressions, and even quite a few mutual lessons. Through it all, I smile on the way home, because it is to the wonderful woman who said “I do.”  The woman who has given us so much, including the greatest gift of a wonderful daughter.
It is east to say I Love You. I said it the day I asked her to marry me, and I hope I have every day since, and every day that is to come.
On this Seventeenth Anniversary of the day we got married I just want to thank you for saying “I do.”  You have been so far much better than I could ever have asked for a partner.   I thank God for the day you brought her into my life. Without a doubt, I can’t wait to have so many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment